There is one current vacancy
Grade Point 38 (NJC payscale)
Salary £32,788 pro rata ie £19,673
Hours 21 per week
Contract 1 year (with possible extension contingent on funding)
Location Central Bristol
Access We regret that our premises are not wheelchair accessible
Occasional evening or weekend work may be necessary.
The overall purpose of the Director’s role is to:
1. Strengthen Self injury Support’s long-term financial security and national profile, through:
- consulting with staff, service users and other stakeholders to implement the organisation’s Business Development Plan
- defining long term strategic goals and identifying opportunities for growth
- building key relationships and pursuing funding to maintain and support the development of innovative services and to support
- infrastructure development and sustainability.
2. Manage the day-to-day running of the organisation, including the supervision of staff and project work, financial management and budgeting, fundraising, and monitoring and evaluating provision.
Self injury Support is committed to equality of opportunity and to the empowerment of people with lived experience of mental health difficulties. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, including those with lived experience of mental health difficulties.
This post is open to women only under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, part 1(1), as duties involve direct contact with vulnerable women and girls.
Disclosure and Barring
We will require the successful applicant to have a satisfactory disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please see attachments below for further information.