We are recruiting female Support Service Volunteers to provide non-judgemental, emotional support on the phone and by text, email and webchat to women and girls affected by self-injury.
This is a unique opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and offer meaningful emotional support on a UK wide service.
You could be a fitness fanatic, a brilliant bake-sale organiser or you might like to try something completely different. Whatever your fundraising plans, please get in touch and we’ll be very happy to promote what you’re doing and send you any information you need about our organisation. We’d love to hear from you!
You can get in touch with all your fundraising ideas by email or calling us on 0117 927 9600
Here’s just some of the fantastic fundraising that has helped Self injury Support continue to provide support and training to woman and girls affected by self injury.
- Bristol Medics Drama Society’s fabulous performance of the Vagina Monologues on V-Day raised nearly £900 for Self injury Support – a great night out and a fantastic way to fundraise.
- A big thank you to our fantastic volunteers Jess and Jenny who between them twice ran the Bristol Half Marathon and the Bristol 10K to raise funds for Self injury Support and raised over £400 for our charity.
Ways to help now.
- Donate. Absolutely every penny counts and we really appreciate your support, thank you.
- Save and donate! We have partnered with Savoo which means that when you use Savoo’s voucher codes or search functions we receive a donation. Find us here.
- Subscribe to EasyFundraising.org.uk. Every time you shop online you can raise a donation for us and it costs you nothing!
- Stamps wanted.Tell your family and friends that we need their stamps. We are asking people in the UK and overseas to collect and send us their used postage stamps for us to recycle and raise funds. You can send any amount of stamps at any time to Stamp Appeal, PO Box 3240, Bristol BS2 2EF.