Next Training day Tuesday May 10th
- Gain an understanding of how individuals are diagnosed with BPD and the impact of the symptoms and experiences associated with this diagnosis
- Reflect on the range of feelings, attitudes and responses that can arise when supporting people given this diagnosis and the practical implications
- Hear about the support and information that people with a BPD diagnosis have said they find helpful and discuss how to offer this support in practice
- Increase your knowledge and confidence about best practice for supporting people with a BPD diagnosis, including harm minimisation and person-centred practice
- Better understand the relationship between a BPD diagnosis and the use of self-injury
In-house training can be tailored to the needs of your organisation and is delivered throughout the U.K. and Ireland. If you have a group who would benefit from this training and would like us to come to you phone 0117 927 9600 or email.